Advantech is the leading manufacturer of industrial computing, display and communications products.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 165 fully featured services
Arm technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. Our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs have enabled intelligent computing in more than 125 billion chips.
Device Authority is a global leader in Identity and Access Management (IAM) for the Internet of Things (IoT); focused on medical / healthcare, industrial and smart connected devices.
The GSMA represents the interests of mobile operators worldwide, uniting more than 750 operators with over 350 companies in the broader mobile ecosystem, including handset and device makers, software companies, equipment providers and internet companies, as well as organisations in adjacent industry sectors.
For more than 40 years, LDRA has developed and driven the market for software that automates code analysis and software testing for safety-, mission-, security-, and business-critical markets.
Mobius have been leading Airtime Security and Reliability for IoT and M2M for 15 years by a continuous program of investment and improvement.
Paratus People are a specialist provider of Talent Solutions to the IoT Industry with a focus on IoT Security working throughout the UK and Europe.
Performanta is a pure play Information Security specialist vendor, service provider and integrator. We offer Managed Services, Professional Services, Consultancy and Technology to customers across the world.
T&VS helps customers to deliver world-class hardware and software products that are reliable, safe and secure. The T&VS IoT services are built on our deep understanding of the latest test, verification and security methodologies combined with years of practical experience.
Exhibiting at this conference will deliver a number of benefits to your organisation.
- Lead Generation and Sales
- Increased Brand, Product and Services Promotion and Recognition
- Establish new Business Partner relationships
- Networking opportunities with leading IoT and Cybersecurity organisations and Community
- Companies developing IoT products and services
- Organisations looking to procure and deploy IoT solutions, products and services
- IoT and Cybersecurity Professionals
- Telecommunication Service Providers
- Retailers and Distributors of IoT products
- Owners and Operators of Critical Infrastructure
- Industry bodies
- The broad IoT and Cybersecurity Community